By Elizabeth White
Looking for a fun, cheap, and spooky Halloween party in Syracuse? Here’s what happening around town on Oct. 31.
Halloween Night at Studio 54 (308 W Genesee St)
- Doors open 10 p.m.
- The party will feature DJ Clips and DJ Kid Solo. There will be a contest for scariest, sexiest and most original costume for prizes.
Halloween Mayhem at Spark Contemporary Art Space (1005 E Fayette St)
- Doors open at 6 p.m., music starts at 7 p.m.
- Local New York punk bands Crazies, the Shuvits, and Life Underfoot will be performing on Oct. 31 along with Vitamin K, a punk band on tour from Iowa.
Root Shock Halloween 2018 at Funk’n Waffles (307 S Clinton St)
- Doors open at 7 p.m, show starts at 8 p.m.
- Celebrate Halloween with Syracuse reggae band Root Shock.
Wicked Wednesday Halloween Bash at George O’dea’s Pub (1333 W Fayette St)
- Starts at 6 p.m.
- First drinks are half priced for people in costumes! There will also be games, prizes, and food and drink specials.